Building on Ubuntu 9.10

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 25 10:03:32 EST 2009

2009/11/25 Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de>:

> This is no surprise. 2.2.9 is no longer being developed, so by definition it
> isn't being adapted to changes in the required libraries such as libgoffice.

This does mean that our current recommended stable release cannot be
built as is on Ubuntu 9.10.  This is not an issue for most users of
Ubuntu as 2.2.9 is available ready built in the Ubuntu repository.  I
wonder how the package builder achieved this.  Presumably it could be
an issue for other linux distros also.

Colin