bug#537476, Trading accounts without business features

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Sun Nov 29 15:25:54 EST 2009

On Sun, 2009-11-29 at 21:05 +0100, Christian Stimming wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 29. November 2009 schrieb Mike Alexander:
> > initialize Guile.  For this reason I've reversed things and now define
> > these in C and let Swig export them to Scheme.  I'll check this change
> > in later today after I've had more time to test things.
>
> Ok, thanks a lot.

I want to release 2.3.8 in the next few days.  For now, I've disabled
this stuff in qof_book_use_trading_accounts(), by putting "#if 0" and
"#endif" around the code so that it returns FALSE.  Make check now
passes.

Can you wait until 2.3.8 has been successfully released before you check
in any changes?  There are a number of SQL related fixes that need to be
released.

Phil