2.2.9.4 issue

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Oct 1 01:22:15 EDT 2009

On Sep 30, 2009, at 3:24 AM,  Fernando Teixeira - TecnoRAF wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to install the new version (2.2.9.4.dmg) and the menu
> caracters are in Japanese. The 2.2.9.1 are OK.

Cool. I assume that the language settings in Internationalization/
Language Settings are for Portuguese. Can you manage setting the Gtk
settings in shell? If so, /Applications/Gnucash.app/MacOS/Gnucash is a
shell script, with a chunk of stuff in the middle which sets the Gtk
settings from the Mac's settings. Can you try plugging the correct Gtk
settings into the script, commenting out the bits which get it from
your Mac, and tell me if that changes anything?

Regards,
John Ralls