Win32: The binary pgsql package depends on MSVCR71.dll which we must not depend upon

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sat Oct 3 16:14:37 EDT 2009

Am Samstag, 3. Oktober 2009 22:08 schrieb Christian Stimming:
> Indeed, Martin, you are completely right. In fact, the libaqbanking
> and libgwenhywfar which we build and use for the win32 gnucash binary do
> neither use nor depend upon any openssl DLL anymore.

Just to add to my previous surprise: andi5 obviously understood this better
than me. For all the time by now, the build script already did not include
any openssl DLLs into the final installer. The openssl part still existed,
but it was neither used nor distributed.

So the openssl question has already been solved long ago. The MSVCR71 issue
can be solved independently of that one.

Regards,

Christian