[Patch] to add option to disable 'skip to value field' on memorised transaction

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 16:10:08 EDT 2009

The developers have explained why they want the default to be false, so I would recommend using "Tab moves to Transfer field" which can default to False. Since Gnucash currently goes directly to the Amount field, you should consider this to be the "expected" behavior, even if it's not YOUR expectation.

David