Gnucash 2.3.7 released

Roger Miskowicz aretae at magma.ca
Wed Oct 7 10:43:39 EDT 2009

   BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
Hi Phil,   Not sure what information you're looking for.  I just tried
to start 2.3.7 and it appeared to be okay until it indicated file load
(which I assume meant that it was loading the last file used) then
crashed with a standard Window error message saying that it crashed.
As I said before I am using SQLite option for the database.   If I
uninstall 2.3.7 and load 2.3.5 it works okay with the file loading
properly.   Please advise what I need to do to get any more
information you require.   Roger
 On Wed 07/10/09 07:53 , Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com sent:
 > p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }On October 7, 2009 05:54:33 am
Roger