r18376 - gnucash/trunk/src/backend/xml - Partly fix broken data file backward compatibility where SX recurrence would disappear.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 8 10:11:15 EDT 2009

Christian,

How about also putting it into the KVP?  This way it would
survive a 2.2.x read/save.  Obviously if it's none you can
just leave it blank, but if it's NOT "none" then store it
in the KVP..  on READ look both for the XML and the KVP
(where the XML tag takes precedence over the KVP, but the KVP
is a backup just in case you're loading in from 2.2.x)

Then in 2.5/2.6/3.0 we can turn off the KVP and turn on the
XML tag.

I believe Phil did this with some other tags recently; I think
it's the better way to approach the problem.

-derek