Polish accounts' translation updated

Jacek Baszkiewicz jbaszkiewicz at o2.pl
Sat Oct 10 17:04:58 EDT 2009

Hi!

I've updated polish accounts folder according to the hints of Christian
Stimming. I'm sending zipped folder 'pl'.
One problem I couldn't get rid of: I used a en_GB folder as template for
my work. In this folder there was a uk-vat.gnucash-xea file which is
needless for Polish users. I've tried to remove it (also from makefile
files) but with no success - it's still visible in compiled program. I
suppose it will be easier to you than to me to correct this cause I have
no idea where to look....

Greetings

Jacek