Webkit dependencies

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon Oct 12 15:46:11 EDT 2009

Am Montag, 12. Oktober 2009 17:34 schrieb Phil Longstaff:
> > Are you saying that webkit not only depends on those libraries, but also
> > EXPORTS those libraries as part of its interface?  That seems... poor.
> > How have you hacked around it?  I think it's fine to #include those
> > include files when building webkit, but I would see if there's some way
> > to not #include those windows header files when building GnuCash.
>
> The windows .h file only defines GUID if symbol GUID_DEFINED is not
> defined, so I put #define GUID_DEFINED before I include webkit.h.  The
> windows .h file also needs LPGUID defined, so I added "typedef void*
> LPGUID".

Same as Derek: I'd be very surprised if the webkit headers will include the
libsoup headers and include the windows.h header so that our application code
also pulls in the windows.h header. Is there really such an unavoidable
header inclusion? That's very weird of webkit and I'd rather expect them to
fix this.

Christian