Permission to use GNUcash screenshot

Brianna Hawes brianna.hawes at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 14:12:25 EDT 2009

To Whom It May Concern:

On behalf of Course Technology, a division of Cengage Learning (formerly
Thomson Learning), I would like to request permission to use a screenshot of
the GnuCash Project home page in an upcoming Computer Concepts textbook we
are publishing.

Please see the attached permission form for details. If you agree to let us
use the image in our publication, please fill out the 2nd page of the form
and e-mail it back to me.  We are okay with an "electronic" signature, but
if you would prefer to fax or send via regular mail, please let me know and
I can let you know where to send it.

If you would like more information on Course Technology please visit
www.course.com <http://www.course.com/> . If you have any questions or need
any additional information please do not hesitate to let me know. I look
forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Brianna Hawes

brianna.hawes at gmail.com