mobile gnucash?

John Gray gray at agora-net.com
Fri Oct 23 13:22:17 EDT 2009

I don't think it would particularly difficult to develop it.

If I get some free time in the next few months, I'll try to take a crack
at it.  Probably on an adroid phone.  And I might look at creating the
account list exporter this weekend.  I'll just need to bone up on the
APIs for that.

John

John Gray                           gray at agora-net.com
AgoraNet, Inc.                      (302) 224-2475
314 E. Main Street, Suite 1         (302) 224-2552 (fax)
Newark, De 19711                    http://www.agora-net.com