mobile gnucash?

John Gray gray at agora-net.com
Fri Oct 23 14:57:07 EDT 2009

Right now, I store my gnucash files on my IronKey, and have gnucash
using them from all desktops, laptops, and netbook.

I'm using hoping to have a little app on my phone to add transaction
when I'm out and about to export from the phone and imported into gnucash.

John

John Gray                           gray at agora-net.com
AgoraNet, Inc.                      (302) 224-2475
314 E. Main Street, Suite 1         (302) 224-2552 (fax)
Newark, De 19711                    http://www.agora-net.com