mobile gnucash?

John Gray gray at agora-net.com
Fri Oct 23 14:59:22 EDT 2009

Yes, I know UI development can be a bit tricky on the mobile devices.

I've been thinking about writing a core that handles the functionality,
and native UI wrappers.

Or at least spec'ing out formats and do the apps natively.

John

John Gray                           gray at agora-net.com
AgoraNet, Inc.                      (302) 224-2475
314 E. Main Street, Suite 1         (302) 224-2552 (fax)
Newark, De 19711                    http://www.agora-net.com