Release Schedule for 2.4

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Tue Oct 27 14:06:24 EDT 2009

Yeah.  I haven't updated it in a while.  There are some remaining sql issues, and a big webkit/win32 issue.  Basically, printing is so small it's unreadable.  I'm fighting with webkit source trying to get a more up-to-date build working.  If I can't we may need to stick with gtkhtml on win32.  I haven't heard about webkit/macosx.

Phil