r18396 - gnucash/trunk/src/report/standard-reports - Bug #593906:Fix crash at account report

jraehl at raehls.org jraehl at raehls.org
Wed Oct 28 04:18:39 EDT 2009

Windows nightly build (r18397) starts to show the "Tip Of The Day" window then disappears, while running under Windows 2000.  My procedure is to first uninstall the old copy, then install the new.

My locally built copy of the same version, compiled under Windows XP, runs fine under both Windows XP and Windows 2000.  However, it has an editable register entry date and AQBANKING_WITH_QT=no set in custom.sh.  These mods may have changed the problem, such as changing the memory referenced by an uninitialized variable.

Jim Raehl

Dear Kim,

thanks for pointing this out. However, on the windows system I have at hand
here, the locally built r18397 starts up and runs fine. Are you sure this
isn't a mixup of older and newer installations of gnucash? Also, can you
narrow down the error message as for why it doesn't start exactly?

Can anyone else confirm whether the current windows binary does or does not
run?

Regards,

Christian