r18396 - gnucash/trunk/src/report/standard-reports - Bug #593906: Fix crash at account report

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Oct 30 15:56:24 EDT 2009

Dear Kim, (btw: please CC: gnucash-devel on all replies - thanks)

thanks for following up on this issue. I have now been able to confirm your
observed behaviour - the windows binary of gnucash as available on the
website does not start after the r18396 change. When I revert that commit
locally, gnucash will start up again. Hence, I've reverted this in r18400 and
the original bug needs to be fixed in yet a different way.

Regards,

Christian