Error with currency

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Fri Sep 4 09:41:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

2.3.X are an *unstable* series of releases leading to a stable release in a few months.  If you want to help with testing, feel free to use 2.3.X.  If you want a stable version for your personal expenses, you should remove 2.3.X and install 2.2.9.

Version 2.3.4 contains a fix for the currency problem.  It also contains large changes to the database table structure, and does not automatically convert from previous versions, so if you want to continue to use 2.3.X, you will need to delete your db and recreate it.

I had hoped that 2.3.4 would have the final database structure changes, but 2.3.6 is going to have another change as well.

Phil