Fedora 11 problems

Ian Leonard ian at smallworld.cx
Sat Sep 5 11:20:40 EDT 2009

Hi,

Fedora 11 includes version 2.2.9. My accounts were produced on Fedora Code
6. When
I try to open the file with the newer version I get a message like:

There was an error parsing the file path.xac

And that's it.

Seeing that 2.2.9 is a bit old, I downloaded the source for 2.3.5 however
'configure'
stops with:

checking for libgtkhtml-3.14... /usr/bin/pkg-config --silence-errors
--exists libgtkhtml-3.14
no
configure: error: Goffice uses Cairo/GtkPrint but didn't find GtkHTML with
GtkPrint support

I seem to have libgtkhtml-3.14 but can't see the .pc file anywhere.

Any advice would be appreciated.

-- Ian