Fedora 11 problems

Ian Leonard ian at smallworld.cx
Sat Sep 12 05:07:12 EDT 2009

2009/9/9 Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu>

> Ian Leonard <ian at smallworld.cx> writes:
>
> > Not for me:
> >
> > yum search gtkthml
> > Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit
> > Warning: No matches found for: gtkthml
> > No Matches found
>
> That's because "gtkthml" != "gtkhtml"   Unfortunately spelling counts here.

Ah. I missed that t completely. Time to get glasses:-)

I recompiled 2.2.29 and it didn't make any difference. This is probably no
surprise.

I took a backup .xac file and loaded it on FC11.
It came up fine. I saved it and tried to reload. I got the reported problem.

So I got a new copy of the accounts, loaded it, deleted all the scheduled
transactions, saved
and reloaded. It looks like the problem has gone!

Should I log this as a bug? As you said, it has been reported before.

Thanks for your help.

Ian Leonard