[OSX] 2.3.5 with DBI & SQLite

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Tue Sep 15 14:17:58 EDT 2009

I did reply already, but here's the info again.   Libdbi has 2 parts, the libdbi library and the dbd drivers (one driver for each db type: sqlite3/mysql/pgsql).  In the gnucash bin directory look for an environment variable GNC_DBD_DIR.  That is where gnucash looks for the drivers.  You can add --with-lib-dbd-dir=<dir> to configure to override the default of /usr/lib/dbd, which is where my linux system puts them.

The drivers are .so files with names like libdbdmysql.so

Phil