Importing Invoices & Expense Reports
sebastian.held at gmx.de
Sun Sep 20 12:26:42 EDT 2009
Am Sonntag, 20. September 2009 15:26:07 schrieb Jeremy Andrews:
> On Sat, 2009-09-19 at 20:02 +0200, Sebastian Held wrote:
> > I'm glad to say, that importing customers and invoices already works on
> > my development machine.
> > I can provide precompiled plugins for gnucash, but please tell me the
> > gnucash version and your operating system.
> I am currently using GnuCash 2.2.6 as came with Ubuntu 9.04. However, I
> would be far more interested in source so that I'm not tied to any
> specific release.
> > If you are an experienced developer, monitor
> > http://tellico.dyndns.org/drupal for the source to appear soon.
> I will keep checking there, thanks. Do you have any estimate as to when
> the source will be available?
The source is available as of now.
It's completly self-contained, and therefore should compile on 2.2.9 and
- no documentation
- only perl compat. regexp support; requires >=glib-2.18 (no real csv parser)
- currently only the first regexp works correctly
- line oriented input format (no support for CR inside memo fields, ...)
- multiline invoices supported, but completely untested
- column reordering supported by modifying regexp (gui to be done)
- expects input file to be in current locale
More information about the gnucash-devel