Tab operation with memorised transaction in Basic Ledger view

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 21 06:58:47 EDT 2009

Hi

I am contemplating trying to develop a patch that provides
(optionally) the ability to specify that when tab is hit after
entering the description for a memorised transaction, that the cursor
moves to the account field rather than skipping to the value field.

As this is my first look at the code could someone help to get me
going by providing me with a couple of clues as to the general area of
code where the movement between fields in the register is handled, and
also where the preferences dialog is handled?  Meanwhile I feel some
global text searching coming on.  It is not always easy to get the
right keywords though in unknown code.

Thanks

Colin Law