Slow Scrolling with latest OS X Binary

JEFF CARNEAL jeff-gnucash at carneal.com
Mon Sep 21 12:26:05 EDT 2009

On a related note, I'm finding some weirdness related to selecting
text from within an account.  I have noted the following:

1.  Double or triple clicking a Description no longer highlights the
text.

2.  Selecting text can only be done by having the cursor on another
line and selecting from your starting point of a *different* line.
IOW, I cannot select from within the same line the cursor is currently
located.  Also, the selection takes between 1 and 2 seconds when it
does work.

3.  I cannot move the cursor with the mouse from within a particular
register entry.  Eg, click the 10th letter of an entry and
subsequently click the 2nd letter of the same entry to place the
cursor at that location doesn't work.

Anyone else noticing this?  And yes, I'm aware these are fairly minor
gripes on what is otherwise a fabulous piece of work.  Nicely done,
John.

Jeff