What's the story exact meaning in Concepts Guide 9.5. Taxation?

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 25 05:20:27 EDT 2009

2009/9/25 陈伟 <chenweird at gmail.com>:
> hello! There is a story about dairy farm Taxation:
> http://svn.gnucash.org/docs/guide/capgain_tax1.html
> But I can't understand it exactly. Could you please explain it more
> simply?  Thanks!

I think the point of the story is that taxation is horribly
complicated, particularly capital gains tax, and so probably no, it
cannot easily be explained more simply.  I think that section of the
documentation is saying that due to the variations between countries
and the complications of capital gains tax that the documentation
there cannot say anything very much that would be generally useful.
If capital gains tax is an issue for the reader he/she must find out
what the rules are in his particular case and go from there.

Colin L