Export reports to HTML with Image?

陈伟 chenweird at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 22:26:07 EDT 2009

Is there any plan to develop this function?

<chenwei>	Hi, when I export the report to HTML, there is only text but
no images such as Expense Barchar. What should I do?
	<jsled>	no.
	<jsled>	the reports are "just" html.
	<jsled>	the images when you view the reports in the app are actually
<object> tags that the app tells the HTML renderer to let the app
handle.
	<jsled>	(and generates the appropriate image)
	<jsled>	when you Export the report, it *only* exports the html.
	<jsled>	not the <object>s or images they generate.
	<jsled>	just the raw html
	<jsled>	I don't even know how it handles those objects
	<jsled>	in any case, it all sucks.