crash at Reports/Account Transaction Report

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Sep 27 14:44:25 EDT 2009

Hi,

Quoting Sebastian Held <sebastian.held at gmx.de>:

[snip]
>> > /home/test/src/gnucash.trunk/BIN/share/gnucash/guile-modules/gnucash/repo
>> >rt/standard-reports.scm:171:9: In expression
>> > (gnc:register-report-create-internal #f query ...):
>> > /home/test/src/gnucash.trunk/BIN/share/gnucash/guile-modules/gnucash/repo
>> >rt/standard-reports.scm:171:9: Unbound variable:
>> > gnc:register-report-create-internal
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> This implies that this procedure wasn't found......  Which is very odd.
>> Do you have mixed versions of GnuCash installed?  Is this a clean
>> build?  If not, can you try a clean build?
>>
>> -derek
>>

> This is already a clean build (new user account, with empty home dir).
> The configure command is:
>
> ./configure --enable-ofx --enable-aqbanking --enable-debug --
> prefix=/home/test/src/gnucash.trunk/BIN --with-html-engine=webkit
>
> I'm currently rebuilding on my laptop (no gnucash installation present). I'll
> get back to you, soon.
>
> Sebastian

This API is defined in register.scm:

./src/report/standard-reports/register.scm:(define
(gnc:register-report-create-internal invoice? query journal? double?
./src/report/standard-reports/register.scm:(export
gnc:register-report-create-internal)

Check your installation?
And make sure this file gets loaded?