Patch for balance column displayed in template register

Tim M tim at filmchicago.org
Wed Sep 30 22:23:38 EDT 2009

The attached patch is an improvement to the original patch (and should
be applied over it, this patch was generated from very recent trunk
with the original patch already applied) which supplies the correct
number of columns to gnucash for the general_ledger register view if
the register is a template.

-Tim