Double taxing

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 9 11:53:26 EDT 2010

Hi,

Please remember to CC the list on all replies using your
mailer's Reply-to-List or Reply-All functionality.

Sebastien Daniel <sebastien.daniel at nexwave.ca> writes:

> Thank you for the reply,
>
> I had found the solution not long after my e-mail message. But a different
> problem arose, perhaps you could help me.
> My billing terms are 2/10, n/15 (2% discount if paid within 10 days, bill due
> in 15 days) after the 15 days there is interest charged on the bill, Other
> than manually entering interest charges, i found no way to have invoices
> charge interest over time. Did I miss something? Does this function already
> exist?

I'm sorry, no.  At this time the billing terms are there only for
display purposes.  GnuCash doesn't do anything with them (except
compute the due date).   There is no automatic discount or automatic
interest applied.   Sorry.