help

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Apr 15 12:37:00 EDT 2010

On Thursday 15 April 2010, MBP Consultantes LDA wrote:
> I had a blond moment and cancelled the New Account Hierarchy Setup, do not
> know the program how do i access  that again

The easiest thing is probably "File -> New -> New File"

GnuCash will probably ask you if you wish to save the changes made in the
current file. Since you haven't finished the druid yet, there's not much in
there of value, so you can continue without saving.

After that, you will be presented again with the New Account Hierarchy Setup.

Geert