r19043 - gnucash/tags - Remove tag so it can be retagged tomorrow to kick off the build again

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Tue Apr 20 13:14:25 EDT 2010

OK.  Is there any way it could be done automatically when the tag is removed so that the retag can happen the same day and we don't lose a day?

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.

> Remove tag so it can be retagged tomorrow to kick off the build again

Feel free to retag today.  I've cleared the state on the build server.