r19043 - gnucash/tags - Remove tag so it can be retagged tomorrow to kick off the build again

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 21 12:55:24 EDT 2010

Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de> writes:

> Alternatively, we could run the build script on the build server more often
> than only once per day, at least for the tag building.

True.  But then you need to make sure that the build isn't already
running before you go off to start a new one.  I can see the escalation:

--> release is tagged
T0:   Starts Build #1 of tag
--> release is untagged
T1:   Clears build of tag
--> release is re-tagged
T2:   Starts Build #2 of tag

oops, we now have many builds going at once!