2.3.12 OSX download

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Sun Apr 25 00:16:24 EDT 2010

I used to have that problem until I finally gave up on their web interface and use sftp.  The command I use is:

sftp plongstaff,gnucash at frs.sourceforge.net

I then enter my password.  I then enter:

cd /home/frs/project/g/gn/gnucash/gnucash\ (unstable)/2.3.12
put <filename>

Much more reliable.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.