May I ask what version of GTK binded with GnuCash 2.3.12 Windows Edition?

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Apr 25 14:35:22 EDT 2010

Am Sonntag, 25. April 2010 schrieb Dancefire:
> I'm trying to change the Gtk theme of GnuCash, however, I found it
> looks like only color has changed, and the shape is keeping square,
> which is really not pretty.
>
> Is it that the GTK binding too low? or no theme engine has integrated?

You can look up all gtk version numbers in the SVN file
packaging/win32/defaults.sh :

set_default GTK_URL "$GNOME_WIN32_URL/gtk+/2.18/gtk+_2.18.7-1_win32.zip"
set_default LIBGNOME_URL
"$GNOME_WIN32_URL/libgnome/2.24/libgnome_2.24.1-1_win32:

> What I'm comparing are GnuCash and Inkscape. Both of them use GTK, but
> the appearance on Windows is different. Inkscape looks better.

Sure. Feel free to report how higher versions can get us a better look'n'feel.

Regards,

Christian