"URLType redefined" warning

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Aug 5 06:44:55 EDT 2010

I did a full rebuild of current trunk today. This gives me two warnings about
URLType being redefined.

It's defined as
typedef char * URLType;
in src/base-typemaps.i
and as
typedef gchar* URLType;
in src/html/gnc-html-extras.h

They must have been in there since the webkit merge into trunk.

At first sight, this doesn't seem to cause trouble since char and gchar are
the same data type, but I figured it best to fix this anyway.

The comment in base-typemaps.i suggests that URLType was added there because
SWIG didn't pick it up by itself. With the webkit merge, the swig file gnc-
html.i was added as well, which seems to take care of this.

So I think URLType can be removed from base-typemaps.i.

Is that correct ?

Geert