Updated it translation for website

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Aug 5 09:21:40 EDT 2010

On Thursday 5 August 2010, Cristian Marchi wrote:
> I've updated the Italian translation for GnuCash website to latest
> version. Could someone with write permission apply it?
> I've also changed the charset to UTF-8
>
> Thanks
> Cristian

Done, in r19404.

I have also marked the Italian translation as UTF-8. To finish this, however,
Derek will have to make one change in the Namazu configuration on the
webserver (he's the only one with access to that server).

Specifically, Italian will have to be marked as a UTF8 language in the namazu
configuration file.

He's currently on vacation, so I'll ping him when he gets back. Should I
forget it, please remind me (or Derek) about this.

Geert