aqbanking5 support of gnucash

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Mon Aug 16 17:30:03 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Freitag 13 August 2010, Derek Atkins wrote:
[...]
> I'm curious:  Don't we still support AqB-3?  My Fedora-12 system has:
>
> aqbanking-3.8.2-2.fc12.x86_64
> aqbanking-devel-3.8.2-2.fc12.x86_64
>
> So I think we need to support at least AqB 3, 4, and 5...
[...]

AqBanking 3 is ancient... AqBanking3 had very limited support for PIN/TAN-HBCI
(which unfortunately is very much used nowadays).

So many banks can't be connected to with AqBanking3 which would make it
necessary at least for German users (which I guess is the majority of the
AqBanking users) to upgrade at least to AqBanking4.

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/