2.3.14/AqBanking: config folder changed

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Tue Aug 17 07:40:24 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Dienstag 17 August 2010, Jannick Asmus wrote:
[...]
> I am using (and testing) version 2.3.14 on WinVista. After installation
> all (!) config data for aqbanking are not available any more, since
> 2.3.13 refers to a folder different from this one for 2.2.9. This
> requires a complete tedious new configuration of HBCI information.
[...]

It does not. There already are functions which upgrade the old configuration to
the one which AqBanking4 and 5 can use. It's just that GnuCash doesn't use
them.

KMyMoney does, and even old QBankManager does this. Unfortunately there is
currently nobody with the right combination of time, energy and knowledge to
update the plugin in GnuCash...

I do what I can from the AqBanking side (e.g. the whole GTK2 implementation of
the latest GWEN_DIALOG framework has been written only because of Gnucash),
there are functions for automatic configuration update and so on.

It just needs to be used by Gnucash...

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/