2.3.14/AqBanking: config folder changed

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Tue Aug 17 07:55:47 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Dienstag 17 August 2010, Jannick Asmus wrote:
[...]
> Could I just copy the config data from the old to the new folder - or
> does the new version of AqB expect information differently formatted?
[...]

The format has changed, but you could use this command (provided that
aqbanking-cli is part of the GnuCash installation on Windows):

"aqbanking-cli updateconf"

If aqbanking-cli is not available you could temporarily install AqFinance and
use the tool "aqbanking-cli" provided with that application. That should make
your configuration work with AqBanking4 (and 5, of course).

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/