AW: gnucash upgrade from 2.2.9 to 2.3.14: AqBanking config folderchanged

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Aug 17 10:05:26 EDT 2010

On Aug 17, 2010, at 5:21 AM, Jannick Asmus wrote:

> Christian Stimming wrote:
>
>> Your new gnucash-2.3.14 has aqbanking-4.2.3. The old gnucash-2.2.9 has
>> aqbanking-2.3.3. The new gnucash-2.3.14 indeed contains the command
>> line program "aqbanking-cli.exe" in the bin/ folder. According to what
>> Martin wrote, you can run "aqbanking-cli updateconf" to have the
>> update done automatically.
>
> Thx. Simply by double click? This does not seem to have any result. ... sorry for this real newbie question.

No, it's a command. You'll have to open a cmd.exe window and type "x:\path\to\aqbanking-cli updateconf" . (For OSX, I wrote a scriptlet so that users can have an icon to click which does the upgrade. Perhaps one of the Win32 maintainers could do the equivalent. Better yet would be for Tools>Online Banking Setup to do it directly and automatically.)

Regards,
John Ralls