gnucash upgrade from 2.2.9 to 2.3.14: AqBanking configfolderchanged

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Tue Aug 17 10:32:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Dienstag 17 August 2010, Bill Nottingham wrote:
[...]
> What I discovered that appeared to happen (not on OSX) is that
> the first time you run GnuCash compiled against the new aqbanking,
> it creates enough of a stub config that the migration won't run. You
> have to remove that stub, and *then* run 'aqbanking-cli updateconf'.
[...]

Thats correct. The application is supposed to call the update/check function
before the first call to AB_Banking_Init() to possibly update an old
configuration.

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/