gnucash upgrade from 2.2.9 to 2.3.14: AqBanking configfolderchanged

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Tue Aug 17 16:18:50 EDT 2010

Am Tuesday 17 August 2010 schrieb Martin Preuss:
> > > Thats correct. The application is supposed to call the update/check
> > > function before the first call to AB_Banking_Init() to possibly update
> > > an old configuration.
> >
> > Something like the attached? (warning: completely untested other than
> > 'it builds')
>
> Yes, exactly.

Thanks a lot! Both for the patch and the confirmation. I've committed this to
SVN. Incidentally libaqbanking5 needed yet some more defines added, but I
already knew how to fix that from some earlier porting steps.

This means the next gnucash 2.3.16 and all higher versions will now upgrade
the aqbanking configurations automatically correctly. Thank you very much!

Regards,

Christian