Mac OS X Snow Leopard AqBanking Does Not Work

Andre Powell apowell656 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 18:34:01 EDT 2010

2.3.15 seems to have fixed a lot of issues and added great features. My only
issue is the AqBanking does not work.

When I originally tried to download transactions it always fails at aquiring
a lock. I am not sure if this is part of the problem but the icon showed
QT3-Wizard when I was checking the settings. When I have tried to set any
settings the wizard crashed (before 2.3.15 it just required some extra
button pushing to go to the next setting).

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the application, deleted the aqbanking
folder and reinstalled the application, and of course ran the script that
was included in the .dmg.

Any help would be appreciated.

Andre