Some Problems with 2.3.17 Under OS X

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Dec 3 13:01:58 EST 2010

On Dec 3, 2010, at 8:48 AM, Anthony Dardis wrote:

> here it is
>

> On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 10:41:34 -0500, John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:
>

>>> (2) Then GnuCash crashed unexpectedly.
>>>

>> Please post the crash report or open a bug and attach it. You'll find it in ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/ and it will be named "Gnucash-bin-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss-hostname.crash" (with the date and hostname filled in, of course).

Thanks.

It crashed due to an assertion in webkitgtk; it looks like you were trying to drag something (though perhaps not intentionally; my MacBook Pro touchpad will often start to drag on its own.) That's not a gnucash bug per se, and webkitgtk is difficult to debug, but I'll put it on the queue to look at.

Regards,
John Ralls