GnuCash Companion for Android

avvari.shyam avvari.shyam at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 16:28:41 EST 2010

All... thanks for the reply.... so far I have been working alone, and trying
to get my head around with what I think the application should be..

I haven't created a website or blog for this yet.. but will do that soon...
and will let you all know once it is done...

I have posted the message that I am working on this app in about 4 forums to
see if any one is interested and can help... but i knew this forum is the
best for the user base.. :)

meanwhile, anyone who is interested to help me develop send an email to
avvari "dot" shyam "at" gmail "dot" com with subject "GNC4A - I can help" or
"GNC4A - I am interested", so that I can keep you all informed when there
are any updates..

thanks a lot
Shyam