[OT] Help for ssh

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Wed Dec 8 05:56:42 EST 2010

I need a little help with ssh. I've just installed from scratch Ubuntu
10.10 on my system and i have kept my home folder (where the checkout of
GnuCash resides) in a separate partition to reuse it with the new
installation. When I run svn update on my local GnuCash copy I get the
following message:

Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic).
svn: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option from
'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration file.

I've tried to look for "-q" option in ~/.subversion/config but couldn't
find it.

Is there a way to make it work or do I have to make a new checkout?

Thanks for any help
Regards
Cristian