queries on mysql

Christoph Holtermann c.holtermann at gmx.de
Thu Dec 9 14:04:43 EST 2010

 Hello !

I read this just now. Report generation, moving transactions according to
name criteria are all things that can quite easily be done with the python-
bindings. They're actually quite a source of joy ;-) Momentarily you just
have to fall in love with svn, too and build gnucash from source - which
is actually not too difficult.

bye,

Christoph Holtermann