Paper for College - From Brazil

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Dec 17 03:45:55 EST 2010

Dear Elisa,

Zitat von Elisa Honda <elisa.mhonda at gmail.com>:
> I wrote some Functional Requirements to GnuCash software. Could you please
> read and validate these requirements if this is ok?
> It will be very helpful to my group and my project.

Thanks for sending your initial work (in your other message). I'll be
curious to read it. But:

> Sorry about being asking things to do, but I need this for tomorrow. :(

I'm very sorry, but no, I cannot react on your contribution "for
tomorrow". If you want to take review from others into account (like
from me here), you *must* give the reviewers some time to actually do
this. Or you should have discussed beforehand the time schedule in
which you expect to receive review.

I might have time to review this until, say, next Tuesday (December
21st), but  probably not before that. Do you still want to receive a
reply by that date?

Again, if you expect others to help you, you *must* allow enough time
for those others to plan their work time for themselves. Sending some
work and asking "for tomorrow" without any advance agreement on the
time schedule will almost surely never work.

Regards,

Christian