Paper for College - From Brazil

Elisa Honda elisa.mhonda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 21:15:33 EST 2010

Hi All,

Sorry about late to answer the e-mail.
This Software Testing Project has been very difficult.

I have something to ask to you.
I wrote some Functional Requirements to GnuCash software. Could you please
read and validate these requirements if this is ok?
It will be very helpful to my group and my project.

Sorry about being asking things to do, but I need this for tomorrow. :(

Thanks in advance.

Elisa Honda