Paper for College - From Brazil

Jefferson Luiz Oliveira de Campos jcampos at sigerar.org
Sat Dec 18 01:04:40 EST 2010

Hello!

I read your document. I think that's fine. I just don't see anything about
the "backend data store system". Now, you can choose xml, mysql, postgres
and sqlitle (will work in next release, 2.4, I think). Another point is
documentation/manual. There's nothing there about it!

To your papper, I have one suggestion: you can use a tool called SIGERAR
(SIstema de GERenciAmento de Requisitos - a Requirement Management Tool). Is
under development by FATEC-Sorocaba. see
http://sourceforge.net/project/sigerar/

Jeff

2010/12/17 Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de>

> Am Freitag, 17. Dezember 2010 schrieb Elisa Honda:
> > For tomorrow is just an expression used very often, here in Brazil.
> > I'm very sorry if I've made pressure, had looked annoying or something
> > like this, I was not intended to do it.
> >
> > I still have interesting about your evaluation on our document, and it
> > could be done at December, 21st for sure! I'm very thankful!
>
> Dear Elisa,
>
> sounds good. Thanks for the explanation - indeed my understanding was
> differently, but now you clarified this and all is fine. Within the
> following
> days I will curiously read your report and send you some feedback.
>
> Regards,
>
> Christian
>

> > Elisa Honda
> >
> > 2010/12/17, Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de>:
> > > Dear Elisa,
> > >
> > > Zitat von Elisa Honda <
> elisa.mhonda at gmail.com
> >:

Att.
Jefferson Luiz.

>>> Você luta para que possa ficar mais forte ou você quer mais poder para
continuar lutando? <<<