r19953 - gnucash-docs/trunk/help/C - Adapt images of preferences tabs for pdf and html printing.

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Sat Dec 18 05:59:34 EST 2010

Il 18/12/2010 10:13, Geert Janssens ha scritto:
> On Friday 17 December 2010, Cristian Marchi wrote:
>> Author: cmarchi
>> Date: 2010-12-17 08:28:54 -0500 (Fri, 17 Dec 2010)
>> New Revision: 19953
>> Trac: http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/changeset/19953
>>
>> Modified:
>>     gnucash-docs/trunk/help/C/Help_ch_Customize.xml
>>     gnucash-docs/trunk/help/C/figures/Help_Pref_AccntPeriod.png
>>     gnucash-docs/trunk/help/C/figures/Help_Pref_Accnts.png
>>     gnucash-docs/trunk/help/C/figures/Help_Pref_Business.png
>>     gnucash-docs/trunk/help/C/figures/Help_Pref_DateTime.png
>>     gnucash-docs/trunk/help/C/figures/Help_Pref_General.png
>>     gnucash-docs/trunk/help/C/figures/Help_Pref_OnlineBanking.png
>>     gnucash-docs/trunk/help/C/figures/Help_Pref_Printing.png
>>     gnucash-docs/trunk/help/C/figures/Help_Pref_Register.png
>>     gnucash-docs/trunk/help/C/figures/Help_Pref_RegisterDefaults.png
>>     gnucash-docs/trunk/help/C/figures/Help_Pref_Reports.png
>>     gnucash-docs/trunk/help/C/figures/Help_Pref_Sched.png
>>     gnucash-docs/trunk/help/C/figures/Help_Pref_Windows.png
>> Log:
>> Adapt images of preferences tabs for pdf and html printing.
>>
> Thanks !
Thanks to you for showing me the path to follow!
> That looks much better now in pdf, while html still looks ok. I didn't check
> how these images will appear in yelp (Gnome's help browser) and in Windows
> help. Do they also honor the 510px constraint you have added ?
Tested with yelp in my Ubuntu 10.10 and they are resized to 510px. I
don't know if they works with Windows help system.

I hope by tomorrow to update all the images in help. Then I will start
with guide (a lot to do there!).

I noticed there is a problem in the PDF in chapter 3 under "Import my
QIF account" section as the content is too much shifted to the right.

It's time to start a wiki page on how to maintain the GnuCash docs that
collects all that I've learned until now. Is there already something
like that on the wiki?